If you are missing one or more teeth, you have probably wondered about replacing the teeth at some point, whether for confidence in your smile or for other reasons. At our greater Austin dentistry practice, we can help you decide if tooth replacement is right for your goals, expectations and oral health. There are many reasons to replace a missing tooth, such as:
- To prevent other teeth from shifting
- To restore the balance and comfort of your bite
- To restore the full function of your teeth and mouth
- To stimulate the presence of healthy bone beneath your teeth
- To cosmetically improve your smile
- To restore your confidence in smiling
Dental implants, dental bridges and dentures are the three most common tooth replacements. There are various advantages and disadvantages to each. Each option is associated with a different cost, durability and longevity. You and Dr. Williams can discuss all of these factors and others, and determine which option may be right for your priorities.
If you want to know if you are a good candidate for the various tooth replacement optionsoffered at our greater Austin dental practice, please contact Cedar Park Premier Dentistry to schedule a consultation with experienced dentist Dale Williams, DDS.