We are so happy to be open again, and serving our community! Of course safety is our #1 priority, so we’d like to share with you some changes we’ve made for the health and well-being for all patients and staff:
● We are operating at reduced capacity to maintain 6ft of social distancing as much as possible
● Patients are required to complete all paperwork online prior to appointment. A link will be emailed, texted, and the paperwork is also located on our website. www.cedarparkdental.com/patient-forms/
● Patient’s will need call our office to let us know they have arrived for their
appointment, wait in your car until our Team calls to let you know that we are ready
to take you back to your treatment room. (512)-782-0821.
● Only patient’s are permitted to enter the building for their appointment. We ask that children, or visitors, not accompany the patient to the dental appointment. We are limiting the traffic in and out of our building.
● For child appointments, we require that only one parent accompany the child. Siblings not being treated are asked to not join the appointment.
● All persons entering office will be required to wear face mask
● All persons entering the practice will have temperatures checked prior to entering
● All persons entering the practice will need to sanitize their hands
● Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 F will be asked to reschedule their
appointment for 1 month out.
● We have removed items that are difficult to disinfect (magazines, ipads, coffee bar, fabric covered furniture, etc.)
● All front office staff, assistants and doctors will have their temperatures checked twice a day. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 F and/or has a dry
cough, shortness of breath will be sent home
● Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for clinical staff.
We know some of these changes are inconvenient, but we want to do as much as possible to create a safe environment for everyone that prevents the spread of COVID-19. We hope to return to “normal” soon, but for now these are the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Can’t wait to see you all!