If you are unhappy with your smile, Round Rock dental veneers may renew your self-esteem and positive feelings about your teeth. Veneers are a versatile cosmetic treatment that can address just about any cosmetic dental problem.
Experienced Austin cosmetic dentist Dr. Dale Williams uses porcelain veneers to create beautiful smiles for people from Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville and the surrounding areas. Please call us today to schedule a free veneers consultation.
Common Cosmetic Dental Problems
Round Rock dental veneers have a transformative effect on your smile. Concealing virtually any cosmetic tooth problem, veneers are multipurpose and can correct multiple problems at once.
Some of the common cosmetic dental problems veneers eliminate include:
- Stained teeth: Like teeth whitening, dental veneers create a bright smile. But your smile can be whiter for several years or possibly a decade with dental veneers, while teeth whitening can require yearly touch ups.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: Veneers are placed over the front surface of your tooth, so they completely conceal any chips or cracks in your enamel.
- Tooth shape: When you have misshapen teeth, braces only straighten the tooth without improving its shape. A dental veneer can eliminate this problem by creating a new tooth shape.
- Tooth size and length: Small peg-like teeth, teeth that are too short or uneven length between teeth on each side may make you unhappy with your smile. Dental veneers let you have a smile that is symmetrical on both sides and that fills the frame of your lips.
- Tooth alignment: As instant orthodontics, dental veneers can conceal crooked or overlapping teeth. Veneers also address gaps between teeth.
Porcelain veneers have enabled Dr. Williams to transform the smiles of numerous patients. Veneers are a common smile makeover treatment because multiple tooth flaws are concealed with a single treatment method. The only way to know if veneers can create the smile you want is to visit Dr. Williams.
Are Dental Veneers Right for You?
Many of our patients enjoy greater confidence in their smiles because of dental veneers. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, veneers may be right for you.
Some of the advantages of choosing veneers include: